Fairlie Community Association is committed to a policy of protecting the rights and privacy of individuals, volunteers, community group members and all who may make use of Fairlie Village Hall and Fairlie Community Association’s website. All individuals working on behalf of Fairlie Community Association, and who have access to personal information, will be expected to have read and comply with this policy.
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- We will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- We will respect your data protection rights.
- We do NOT share your personal information with any other organisation (except when we're acting as ticket agents for The Gaiety/Ayrshire Rural Touring Network, and then only when you give your specific permission).
- You may request access to the information we hold about you.
What this Privacy and Data Protection Policy covers
Purpose of data held by the Community Association
Data may be held by us for the following purposes:
- Hiring of Fairlie Village Hall
- For the delivery of our services
- Realising the objectives of our charitable organisation
- Accounts and internal records
- Payment for services rendered
Types of data we may hold
The personal data we retain may include:
- Your name, age and emergency contact number
- Your business or personal postal, email address and phone number
- Your job title or work area
- The capacity in which you assist us
- Your bank details – ONLY if you perform a service for us for which we need to reimburse you
We make every effort to ensure your personal data is maintained in a secure and protected manner. Only members of the Fairlie Community Association Management Committee will have access to the data and their access is limited to the specific tasks they perform on behalf of Fairlie Community Association. When an individual ceases to perform said tasks, access will be immediately revoked or amended as appropriate.
Processed for limited purpose
We will not use data for a purpose other than those agreed by data subjects. We do NOT share data with any other organisation.
Retention of Data
All personal data will be retained by us for a period of seven years, after which it will be deleted or destroyed.
Use of our website
Our website has been developed using the BT Community Web Kit which is provided by BT to help community groups build and maintain their own websites. To provide this facility the website uses a ‘session cookie’ which has been categorised by BT as ‘strictly necessary’ using the ICC UK guide of cookie categorisation.
Our website may contain links to external websites. However, we are not responsible for these sites nor for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Access to your data
Requests that we provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you, or requests for us to delete said information should be forwarded to us at Fairlie Village Hall, 72 Main Road, Fairlie, KA29 0AB, or to email@example.com
How we maintain this policy
We will keep this Privacy and Data Protection Policy under review and notify you of any changes by posting the revised policy on our website to take effect as soon as it is posted.
Fairlie Community Association SCIO
24th October, 2018
Fairlie Community Association SCIO, Fairlie Village Hall, 72 Main Road, Fairlie, KA29 0AB
Phone 07958 048908 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Scottish Charity No. SCO28785
To select us as your nominated charity to receive a percentage of the costs of your Amazon purchases, please shop through Amazon Smile